Best Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s/T6i DSLR camera. Looking for recommended lenses for your Canon T6s/T6s? Here are the top rated Canon 760D/750D lenses.
Canon EOS Rebel T6s (also known as Canon EOS 760D) and Canon EOS Rebel T6i (also known as Canon EOS 750D) are upper-entry-level digital SLR cameras. Of course, they are two of the best entry-level DSLR cameras. Though they have notably different body designs, the two models are ultimately only slightly different. The T6s’ controls and layout are designed to appeal to a higher-end photographer, with advanced conventions like a top LCD display, a quick control dial, Servo AF in live view mode. Now the Canon T6s is in stock at Amazon for $849 while the Canon T6i is in stock at Amazon for $749.
Below are the top recommended lenses for Canon T6s/T6i DSLR camera. You can choose the one you need.
Best Lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
Full List of Recommended Canon T6s/T6i Lenses
Best 35mm, 40mm, 50mm Standard Prime lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
Below are the top recommended standard prime lenses. You can choose the one you need.
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art: With a large 1.4 aperture, the Sigma 50mm 1.4 prime lens is a pro level performer for shooting everything including portrait photography, landscape photography, studio photography and street photography.
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A: The Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG HSM is a must have for any camera bag.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM: Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 gets 87% Gold Award from the experts at DPReview. This is a lens which has its own distinct strengths; it’s ideal for users looking to buy a relatively small, lightweight prime, in order to gain image quality simply unavailable on a zoom for the same price. It’s an excellent companion to full-frame DSLRs, and also doubles pretty well as a portrait lens on APS-C cameras.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II: It gets 83% Silver Award from the experts at DPReview. The No.1 best seller in Digital Camera Lenses category at Amazon. Just for $115.
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM: Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM gets 84% Gold Award from the experts at DPReview. Great lens!
|Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art||$949||Amazon|
|Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A||$899||Amazon|
|EF 50mm f/1.4 USM||$349||Amazon|
|EF 50mm f/1.8 II||$110||Amazon|
|EF 40mm f/2.8 STM||$149||Amazon|
|Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM||$399||Amazon|
|EF 35mm f/2 IS USM||$789||Amazon|
Best 85mm, 90mm, 105mm, 135mm lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM: Sigma 85mm F1.4 is a large aperture medium telephoto lens optimized for use with digital SLR cameras and is especially ideal for portrait and low light photography.
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM: A highly practical medium telephoto lens with superb delineation and portability, the Canon EF 85mm lens produces sharp and clear images at all apertures.
- Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM: Another option in high-speed moderate telephotos, this compact lens is ideal for portraits and low-light work. Compared to the 85mm f/1.8 USM lens, it provides that little bit extra of telephoto power sometimes necessary outdoors or for candid shooting. Like the 85mm, itís super-sharp (even wide-open), and has fast USM autofocus along with full-time manual focusing.
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM: 92% Gold Award from the experts at DPReview.
- Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM: The fastest 135mm telephoto lens in its class. Ideal for indoor sports and portraits with background blur.
|Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM||$969||Amazon|
|EF 85mm f/1.8 USM||$369||Amazon|
|EF 100mm f/2 USM||$449||Amazon|
|EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM||$899||Amazon|
|EF 135mm f/2.0L USM||$989||Amazon|
|Samyang 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical IF||$299||Amazon|
|Samyang 135mm f/2.0 ED UMC Lens||$549||Amazon|
|Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro||$769||Amazon|
|Tokina 100mm f/2.8 AT-X AF Pro D Macro||$379||Amazon|
|Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro||$449||Amazon|
Best Standard Zoom lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II: 87% Gold Award from the experts at DPReview. Five Stars!
- Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8: 85% Gold Award from the experts at DPReview.
|EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM||$1,899||Amazon|
|Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD||$1,299||Amazon|
|EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM||$599||Amazon|
|EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM||$321||Amazon|
|Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 IF EX DG HSM||$799||Amazon|
|Tamron SP AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical [IF]||$499||Amazon|
|EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM||$999||Amazon|
|EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM||$999||Amazon|
Best Wide-angle Pirme & Zoom lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM: 86% Gold Award from the experts at DPReview.
- Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM: Great lens! Incredibly lightweight, the EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM is a fast and versatile lens with advanced AF and superior optics. With a 35mm equivalent focal length of 38mm, it’s appropriate for a variety of purposes. Just for $149.
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM and EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
|Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM||$799||Amazon|
|EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Pancake||$149||Amazon|
|Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG HSM A||$849||B&H | Adorama|
|EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM||$599||Amazon|
|EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM||$879||Amazon|
|Samyang 24mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC||$669||Amazon|
|EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM||$649||Amazon|
|EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM||$699||Amazon|
|Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Aspherical||$379||Amazon|
|Tokina AT-X 11-20mm f/2.8 PRO DX||$599||Amazon|
|Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM||$649||Amazon|
|Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM||$699||Amazon|
|EF 17-40mm f/4L USM||$739||Amazon|
Best Telephoto Prime & Zoom lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
Below are top recommended telephoto lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s/T6i/760D/750D. Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L IS II USM and EF 300mm f/4.0L are great telephoto prime lenses. There are several excellent telephoto zoom lenses: Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3, Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 APO, EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L and more. See the list below and choose the one you like best.
|EF 200mm f/2.8L IS II USM||$769||Amazon|
|EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM||$1,349||Amazon|
|Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD||$1,069||Amazon|
|Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM||$799||Amazon|
|EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM||$1,099||Amazon|
|Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM||$1,249||Amazon|
|EF 70-200mm f/4L USM||$609||Amazon|
|EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM||$1,399||Amazon|
|Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro||$144||Amazon|
|EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM||$199||Amazon|
|Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG OS||$309||Amazon|
|Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD||$349||Amazon|
Best All-in-One lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
Below are all great All-in-One lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i. If you need one, get the one you like best.
|Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO||$529||Amazon|
|Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Contemporary||$579||Amazon|
|EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM||$549||Amazon|
|Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM||$349||Amazon|
Best Macro lenses for Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i
here are several recommended macro lenses for your Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i.
|EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM||$406||Amazon|
|EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM||$999||Amazon|
|EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro||$269||Amazon|
|Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro||$449||Amazon|
|Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro||$369||Amazon|
Canon EOS Rebel T6s / T6i (760D / 750D) key features
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 19-point autofocus system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III focus system (live view)
- 7560 pixel RGB + IR metering sensor with skin tone detection
- 3″ fully articulating touchscreen LCD
- Eye sensor for use with optical viewfinder [T6s only]
- LCD information display on top plate [T6s only]
- Quick control dial on rear [T6s only]
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 1080/30p video
- Servo AF in live view [T6s only]
- Wi-Fi with NFC