Adobe officially announced the new Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15 imaging applications that have some new features and a number of improvements to existing functions. And the new Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 & Premiere Elements 15 are already available at Adobe, Amazon, B&H.
From Adobe Blog:
Here’s what’s new:
Adobe Elements Organizer 15
- Touch Enabled – Touchscreen laptops and desktops continue to grow in popularity, and our elements3Organizer and Quick Edit mode are now touch friendly so that you can simply tap to do all your finding, sorting, and quick enhancements.
- Enhanced Search – Finding the right photo and video is always a challenge and with Elements 15 we’re making it a whole lot easier. Now you can find the exact photos and videos you’re looking for by searching on a combination of things, including places, events, and other favorite subjects.
- Smart Tags – Elements now automatically tags your photos based on subjects like sunsets birthday, dogs, cats and more. As a result, you’ll spend less time tagging and more time creating.
- Enhanced Instant Fix – And speaking of saving you time, we’ve enhanced the instant fix functionality so that you can quickly and easily edit a batch of photos at one time.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
- New Guided Edits– Guided Edits transform seemingly complex tasks into easy to follow step-by-step instructions that guide you to fantastic results. Photoshop Elements now offers 45 Guided Edits, including five brand new ones in this release.
- Photo Text: Now you can easily transform any photo into cool visual text and add an embossed look and drop shadows to really make it pop. It’s great for anyone creating collages, scrapbook pages, cards, signs, and more.
- Painterly: Convert your photos into unique works of art. Painterly teaches you how to paint an effect over your subject and then add textures and color themes—perfect for sharing on social media or as a printed keepsake.
- Effects Collage: get artistic by adding multiple effects to a single photo. Tap into multiple templates and themes to choose one that suits your style.
- Speed Pan: Don’t know how to or weren’t able to catch the perfect speed-pan action shot? No problem. This new guided edit adds a motion blur behind your subject to create the dramatic effect.
- Frame Creator: A new way to create your own custom frames to complement your favorite photos and they can be added to the existing frame library.
- Adjust Facial Features – Turn frowns upside down, adjust squinting eyes, and make other quick tweaks so everyone in your photos looks their best.
- Enhanced Filter Gallery – Filters are a great way to try on new looks and show off your creativity, and now it’s even easier to choose the best filter for your photo and fine-tune the details.
Adobe Premiere Elements 15
- Layer Adjustment Guided Edit – Another opportunity to impress people with your editing chops. This new Guided Edit makes it easy to give your movie a signature look by applying effects across multiple clips or your entire movie at once.
- Haze Removal – You loved it in Photoshop Elements and now we’re bringing it to Premiere Elements. New Haze Removal enables you to easily remove haze to make the background of your scenes as crisp as what’s up front.
- Remix – We’ve eliminated the frustration of matching different length music files with your video clips. Pick any music file, and it can be easily remixed to match the length of your movie with a natural sound and transition so you never lose the soul of your audio.
- Face Detection – We’ve added face detection to Smart Trim, Favorite Moments and Pan and Zoom, giving priority to footage of what matters most – the people in your videos – when suggesting places to trim. With face detection, you’ll get a great movie of friends and family without that unnecessary footage.
- Video Collage – create dynamic collages with photos and videos that show many memories at once. A fun and creative way for sharing on Facebook, YouTube, and other social sites.
- Adobe Announced Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 14
- Adobe Lightroom CC and Lightroom 6 Announced, Get it Now!
- Adobe Camera Raw 9.6.1 now Available with Support for Fujifilm X-T2
- Adobe Lightroom 5.7 and DNG Converter 8.7 Available for Download Now
- Adobe Camera Raw 9.5 and Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5 Released