Adobe released its new Camera Raw 9.6.1 to add the support for Fujifilm X-T2 camera and fix some bugs.
Camera Raw 9.6.1 is now available through the update mechanism in Photoshop CC and the Creative Cloud application. Our focus with this release was to fix reported customer issues.
Bugs Fixed in Camera Raw 9.6.1
- Uncompressed DNGs files converted from Fuji X-E2 RAF source images were are unable to be read
- Errors that preventing customers from creating a panorama from two HDR DNG source images.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.6.1
For more information and to download the update see the Adobe Lightroom Journal blog.
Hot Fujifilm Cameras:
- Fujifilm X-A2 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Released (Windows 10 Support)
- Adobe Camera Raw 9.5 and Lightroom CC 2015.5 / 6.5 Released
- Apple Digital Camera RAW 6.05 Adds Support for 10 Cameras to MAC OS X Yosemite
- Lightroom CC 2015.2 Now Available, Adds Support for Sony a7SII, Olympus E-M10 II, Leica S (Typ 007), DxO ONE
- Adobe Lightroom 5.7 and DNG Converter 8.7 Available for Download Now