Tony Northrup posted a new video review – 5Ds R vs D810 vs 5D Mk III: Landscape Photography (with tips!) on Youtube. He tested the Canon 5Ds R vs the 5D Mark III and D810 for sharpness, dynamic range, and high-ISO noise.
Note: You can turn on Exposure Delay on the D810 (d4) to get a similar effect to the 5DS-R’s mirror lockup delay. It’s just an extra step, and some argue the maximum delay of 3 seconds isn’t long enough.
You can watch the video below:
Follow Canon EOS 5Ds & 5Ds R on Facebook:
- Canon 5Ds R vs Nikon D810 vs 5D Mark III vs Olympus E-M5 II Video Review
- Nikon D810 vs Canon EOS 5D Mark III Video Comparison
- Video Review: Canon 5Ds & 5Ds R for Wildlife Photography
- Canon EOS 5Ds vs Nikon D810 vs 5D Mark III Specs Comparison
- Nikon D810 vs D800 / D800E vs Canon EOS 5D Mark III Specs Comparison