Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is rumored to be announced on March 17, 2015, and the price for body only will be $3,799.00, according to KenRockwell. And the 5D Mark III successor will be released in late April, 2015.
The privious rumor said 5D Mark IV and Another Canon Pro DSLR should be Announced at CP+ 2015.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specifications:
36 MP CMOS. 14-bit linear ADC, 16-bit data pipelines, as the D3X. 12-channel parallel readout.
Full frame (23.9 x 36mm)
50 ~ 204,800.
98% coverage. 0.72x with 50mm lens. 18mm eyepoint.
65 Points. Fine-tuning, if you have slight errors with certain lenses.
1/8,000 ~ 30 sec, bulb. Carbon fiber and Kevlar, tested to 150,000 cycles. Flash Sync: 1/200.
JPG, and/or CR2 raw.
3.2,” 1,280,000 pixels. HDMI HD output.
Yes, electronic virtual horizon.
Two CF slots.
Rated for 1,250 shots.
5.6 x 4.8 x 3.0″ (142 x 123 x 77mm).
30.0 oz. (850g) with battery and SD card.
27.3 oz. (775g) without battery, card, strap, monitor cover or lens.
$3,799, March 2015.
17 March 2015.
Late April 2015.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook:
- Canon 5D Mark IV and 1D X Mark II Rumored to Have New 65 Points AF
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and 5D Mark IV Will Feature Dual Pixel AF
- Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i to be Announced in 2015
- Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens Confirmed, Price around $3,000
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II, PowerShot SX60 HS & G17 To Be Announced in May