The new Fujifilm medium format camera could be ready to be announced as soon as this year, probably at Photokina 2016 on September 19. The previous rumor said Fujifilm medium format camera will be available in 2017 and it will feature a 50MP medium format sony sensor. So it is highly likely that Fuji will unveil a mock-up or prototype of this medium format camera at Photokina in September.
According to the report from FujiRumors, the new Fujifilm medium format camera will come along with three new lenses: two prime lenses and one zoom lens. Compared to Hasselblad X1D-50c ($8,995), the Fujifilm medium format camera will have a DSLR style and more affordable price.
Fujifilm Medium Format Camera Rumored Specs:
- 50 Megapixel Sony sensor
- Available in 2017
- Will be presented at Photokina
- DSLR alike form factor
- Come along with 2 prime lenses and 1 zoom lens
That’s really amazing for us. So do you think Fuji will announce the final version of this medium format at Photokina 2016, or just a prototype? If Fujifilm wants to make such a big announcement, Photokina is expected to be the right place to make it. Stay tuned for more info.
Hot Fuji Products:
And the Big Fuji Sales are still live. Take advantage while you can.
Fujinon Teleconverter Packages:
XF50-140 + 1.4x TC (save $350): B&H Photo
XF100-400 + 1.4x TC (save $350): B&H Photo
X-T10 + 18-55 + 55-200 (save $350): AmazonUS
X-T10 + 16-50 + 50-230 (save $150): AmazonUS
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
- Fujifilm Medium Format Camera: 50MP Sensor, Available in 2017?
- Fujifilm Medium Format Camera Will Be More Affordable than Hasselblad X1D
- Fujifilm Medium Format Camera Coming with 3 New Lenses
- Fujifilm Medium Format Camera Coming at Photokina 2016?
- Sony Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Coming at Photokina 2016, Is it Sony A9?